At the moment of writing this I got the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
The next step in my career is to get a Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
My goal is at some point become a AWS DevOps Engineer.
In order to be ready for the Certified Solutions Architect Associate I will be updating this post with information about the exam and my personal notes.
Links to read:
* Exam Guide for AWS SysOps Administrator
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- AWS Security Best Practices
- Amazon Web Services:Overview of Security Processes
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Development and Test on AWS
- Backup and Recovery Approaches Using AWS
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Connectivity Options
- How AWS Pricing Works
Good post to read about 7 Tips to pass AWS SysOps Administrator exam Link